With the development of technology, there is an increase in the number of machines used for fitness and physical well being. In a gym, you can find different types of machines like treadmill, rowers, indoor cycles, elliptical trainer etc. But have you ever thought which one is the best among these? Though all of these machines are very beneficial when it comes to physical fitness, but they have different features and advantages. Some of them provide lower body workout while some provide a total body workout. If you want information and reviews about rowing machine, you can have it online at Home Rower.
Rowing machine has an important place in the cycle of fitness trend. This machine has developed over the time. It provides a good physique with a new way of exercising and workout. You have to use this machine like rowing or paddling a boat in water. This machine helps to provide resistance power to your body. Rowing machines come with a monitor that displays your speed, power, distance and the amount of calories burned. In this way, you can track your progress and you can improve your workout.
Rowing machines offer a number of advantages. Some are listed below-
- Improves your cardiovascular fitness – Rowing is good for your lungs and heart. Rowing exercise helps to improve the functions of your heart by increasing the blood circulation in your body and by increasing the heart rate. It also enhances your breathing power.
- Provides strength to muscles – Rowing helps to increase the strength and endurance of your body muscles. Rowing exercise involves lots of muscle movements which make your muscles and body strong. It provides you well toned and fit body.
- Weight loss- Rowing helps to burn a higher amount of calories in your body. Hence, it is best for reducing body weight. It also increases the metabolism rate. If you perform rowing exercise regularly, you can definitely shed a lot of body weight.
- Low impact – Rowing is easy on your feet and joints. You will not feel much pressure or strain in your joints while rowing. It comes with foot pads where you can comfortably keep your feet and it also has handles that you can hold with both the hands while rowing. This makes it appropriate for workout and exercising.
- Improves flexibility of joints – Rowing involves exercise of muscles and joints. Rowing exercise makes joints and muscles strong and flexible. It improves their mobility. During rowing, joints and muscles experience a lot of movement that helps to increase flexibility and minimize stiffness.
- Provides good posture- Regular exercise on rowing machine can help you to get a slim and fit body. Rowing exercise provides a good posture to your body.